A great choice for both new construction or a low-maintenance replacement, the GRAND HARBOR® collection of garage doors is a versatile carriage house design that complements a wide range of architectural styles.
CUSTOM SIZES & OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24-gauge steel door, with 2- or 1-layer carriage house construction.
- Optional 1-5/8" vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. Insulated doors have a 6.3 R-value.
- The steel skins of these doors are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- These are non-insulated. For more options, please contact us for exact pricing.
- Four factory finish paint colors; White, Almond, Desert Tan, and Sandtone
- Clear, obscure, and acrylic glass options available.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Garage doors come complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Clopay Grand Harbor Collection Garage Door
Shown here are basic options for the Clopay GRAND HARBOR collection. Due to different options, please contact us so we can find exactly what you are looking for.