The Hampshire WF offers homeowners, as well as home builders, the classic elegance of raised panel doors and the strength and practicality of pre-finished steel in your choice of three natural wood colors. This is a highly energy efficient door featuring a calculated insulation value of R-16.
CUSTOM SIZES & OPTIONS AVAILABLE (THIS MODEL MUST BE SPECIAL ORDERED)
(NO ON HAND STOCK)
• Three layer construction with a CFC-free polyurethane core and full 26 gauge G-60 galvanized steel skins inside and outside
• 1-3/4” thick steel sandwich construction using a polyurethane insulating core with an R-value of 16
• Durable two-coat baked-on polyester paint finish on both sides of door
• Sections have a thermal break and dual weather seal between them for tight closure and energy efficiency
• Finely detailed embossed wood grain surface available in short (Colonial) or long (Ranch) raised panel designs, as well as a flush panel that will complement a wide range of architectural styles